Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Reno

Well, many told me Reno was a funky boring town - I think otherwise.  I really enjoyed our time there, and thought it had plenty to offer.  Our last day in town, after dropping off Rod at work, Charley and I headed to another library for storytime.



Today Rod only had to work half a day.  It wasn't quite time to get him, though, so we went to a park and busted out the new umbrella stroller and all (C, dogs and I) went for a walk.  It was cooold - it had been oddly warm (50s), but today was brisk.  She was trying to fall asleep, uncomfortably so, so I loaded back up, drove to a park right by Rod's office, and let her sleep while the dogs and I walked around the parking lot of the park.


Then we got Rod, got lunch, and got on to the Discovery Museum!




Checking out a Bristlecone Pine

In a native American shelter


What is this contraption?

Floor time!  With BALLS!

Daddy time





Designing a "green" home

Checking out a green design

Having a snack



A Great Basin Rattlesnake!  A "SSSSSS"!

A DUCK!  Quack quack!

Aw, love that duck!

Cool, a lizard

Look at the water spray!



We can make the wings move!


Plum tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment