We left on a Tuesday - Rod had firefighter training at the north end of Ruby Valley, so I headed out around 3 pm to pick him up at 4. Here's what the valley looked like on my drive:
It just so happened that Rod had a b-ball game in Elko that night, so we drove the 1 hour more from north RV to Elko - just as C was getting restless - and had supper at Winger's, then on to the game. Charley had kids to play with and halls to crawl around - a perfect break from the car.
![]() |
| Rod, tearing up the floor |
As I was talking to Ben after the game, Charley crawled over and tugged his pant leg. He looked at me and said, "Do you think she likes me?" I said of course! So he scooped her up!
We headed out of town pretty late - good for C, as she slept the whole way - and headed on to Reno, arriving around 2 pm. Ugh for us! Stay tuned - more to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment