| "Where'd they go?" Her new favorite pose - I love it! |
Family and friends, here is a little update of our life. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Wittenbergs
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Our only "bust" day
Monday Rod had to be at work, so we dropped him off and were going to go to the Discovery Museum. Ack - they're closed on Mondays! Well, since it was nice outside, we went ahead and walked the tiny trail around the very small grounds including a mini-pond, and I used the opportunity to take more pics of my little pea-pie! Amazingly, right here in downtown Sacramento I saw more wildlife than anywhere else! There were aquatic turtles basking (in January if you can believe that), a Kingfisher chattering and flying back and forth, and 2 Red-shouldered Hawks flew in overhead! We got a brief show!
Labels:
Charley,
Sacramento
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious little sweet face! I love that pose too!
ReplyDelete