Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Carson City

While Rod attended conferences, Charley and I entertained ourselves.  Our first day of our vacation, we drove to Carson City, capital of NV. We first went to a library storytime.  


All the other kids sit quietly by their parents and listen.  Not my child!  She wants to play and investigate and crawl around with all the "BAbies!"  To my horror, she worked her way to the front of the crowd, and right up to the storyboard where the librarian was affixing felt letters...  RELIEF!  Just as Charley arrived to begin ripping them down, she finished.  Ah.  Then I got to clean them all up and reorganize them for her once C was done with her destruction!



This little fella was NOT impressed at being referred to as a baby...

Next we went to a Children's Museum - what fun!







She had to put each train on the floor

Uncle Michael, this is the closest I get to flying!




I am NOT a baby!


Tuckered out and ready for a nap
We ate at Chili's - at Rod's request of course.  I packed some food to have for C, for lunches and in case she wouldn't eat what was available, but for the first time we ordered meals for her off the kids' menu.  Tonight's fare?  Chicken fingers and black beans - yum.  



No comments:

Post a Comment