Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Summer dregs

While C was at summer camp, Reed and I had an entire 5 days to ourselves, so I let him pick our daily activity.  Bike park with his friend Connor was at the top of his list.  Look at these DIRTY boys!!!

IMG_20180806_111710IMG_20180806_111754

And of course he wanted donuts.  Winking smile

IMG_20180807_090935

Another day – Amazeum with Connor and Avery.

IMG_20180808_112559IMG_20180808_113710

They built a car.

IMG_20180808_120857

We went to Crystal Bridges’ and met the Syeds.

IMG_20180809_124008IMG_20180809_125055IMG_20180809_125152

This kid SLEPT ALL NIGHT IN HIS OWN BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hasn’t done it again, but…  as I promised, he got his entire prize box.

IMG_20180811_072322

Grandpa came for a weekend.  We went bowling.

IMG_20180811_160700IMG_20180811_160739IMG_20180811_161304IMG_20180811_161319IMG_20180811_161421IMG_20180811_161528IMG_20180811_161632IMG_20180811_162323IMG_20180811_162414IMG_20180811_164155

The kids had school pics made at Lake Fayetteville.

IMG_20180811_183722IMG_20180811_184112IMG_20180811_184201

IMG_20180811_185726

There’s that baseball game again.

IMG_20180812_141123IMG_20180812_155255IMG_20180812_155313

The Brewster kids spent a day with us.  We had a game competition…

IMG_20180814_114619IMG_20180814_114632IMG_20180814_120059IMG_20180814_120407

… Addison and Owen were in charge of baking brownies…

IMG_20180814_133657

… watched – well, I don’t remember, something …

IMG_20180814_145424

… which of course didn’t hold Reed’s attention, so he escaped to his room (yes… that is it’s natural state…  think we have enough toys?)…

IMG_20180814_145436

…  and Addison won our round robin game tourney, and got a trophy.  My kids have decided this needs to be a new annual tradition.

IMG_20180814_180417IMG_20180815_085650

Oh yeah – they each made collages too.

No comments:

Post a Comment