Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Friday, October 8, 2010

Nine Months in Ruby Lake

Rod and I moved to Nevada over nine months ago now... 

I still recall the anxiety and anticipation of the unknown.  We were leaving everyone we knew and all that was familiar (and a job that I loved) behind to embark on this new adventure.

Now we're all settled in, I think we can both agree Ruby Lake suits us well, and we're happy.

I just wanted to share some recent photos we've taken of our home -

We took the dogs for a hike up Indian Creek on a nice warm day (which are becoming fewer and farther between!)






Poor Haley - every chance she got she found a patch of shade to flop down in!

We also had a BEAUTIFUL full moon on the fall equinox - made for great photo opps!





Now, we are eagerly awaiting the birth of our first child - I'm sure the next nine months in Ruby Lake will bring lots more enjoyment for us!  We are looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment