Charley Ava Wittenberg
Born October 21, 2010 7:09 am
6 lbs 15 oz 20" long
... and absolutely perfect!!!
Here she is when they wheeled her into our room after her birth - thanksfully Daddy had the wherewithal to grab the camera and snap some pics.
Charley's only visitors - our friends Michael and Melody.
Let's celebrate! Sparkling juice for all! (Well, all but Charley).
Our little koala bear - too cute!
Our little koala bear - too cute!
Proud parents! All dressed up and ready to head home, just waiting to be discharged!
Nana supplied Charley with a "going home" outfit - it is a little on the large side, but it works!
All dressed, buckled, and ready to go home!
My first day at home - I love lounging in my Boppy.
Can you believe it? Tomorrow morning I am one week old - how time flies! I have (fortunately for Mom) started sleeping in my crib though - she finally got some sleep last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment