Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our First Picnic

We've had semblances of picnics, but I have a great picnic basket that was ours growing up, and Mom has stocked it with supplies and everything, and it was just begging to be used.  So, one day I asked Charley if she wanted to have a picnic the following day.  She got SO EXCITED - and spent about 24 hours prepping for it!



After packing our basket, she decided she wanted to pack one of her own.  With - her tea set!

Ready to go!  The hard part will be waiting for tomorrow!






Susie stopped by to visit.





Too bad I couldn't get them both to look good at the same time!
 Okay, now it's time for tea!





After Dada and Susie went back to work, we played for another hour!

You'll notice her "new baby" starting to figure more prominently in posts I think...


Rolling down the hill!


No comments:

Post a Comment