Charley had her 4 month well-baby visit yesterday, and she's now 12 pounds 6 ounces! I guess I can put my fears to rest about the weight gain issue for now, and won't have to start her on rice cereal just yet! Sadly, today she seems to have some sort of virus and is battling diarrhea - hopefully that won't offset the progress we've made!
Here are some videos taken in January, just as she was turning 3 months old.
Charley has become quite the little chatter-box!
Here she is again, talking to her gloworm! STILL her fave!
Here's the first time we took her for a walk wearing the sunglasses uncle Michael got her for Christmas... NOT a fan...
And here I am reading Goodnight Moon to her - this was the first book I ever read to her, and it's one of her faves (thanks Stacey!). She loves books - this is a good sign!
I think Charley's going to have to be the center of attention... not only can I no longer put her down, even for a SECOND (she has to have my undivided attention at all times), when the camera comes out she can't stop looking at it!
Thanks for sharing these. I can't wait till you get here and I can have a "conversation" with Charley! She's sooo precious. Love these.
ReplyDeleteNana