Charley laughed for the first time at 12 weeks old. She was on her changing table (which she loves) and I was putting the bottoms of her feet on my face, and she laughed at it! It was SO GREAT!
Although it was spotty for a while after that, I can get her to laugh pretty regularly now - one good way is by using her tickle spot!
Or just generally being silly (which I'm pretty good at!)
And for some reason, of all the silly things I do, she cracks up at "Row Row Row Your Boat".
Her laughs are contageous! Couldn't help laughing listening to her.
ReplyDeleteI watch this everytime I need a Charley Fix! I think she looks at the camera as if she expects Nana to be pop out from behind it. I'm not sure she knows what my face looks like since I always hava a camera in front of my face:)
ReplyDelete