Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Monday, February 18, 2019

Wrapping it up!

Adios 2018 - you were good to us!

Reed and his babies, just chillaxin'.


Charley giving a geography lesson.

Amazeum with Bayleigh.  Tinker Lab.


She made her own choker.  She's super proud of it.

We took Emily to our fave Indian buffet.

Rod and Charley went to a violin concert - Reed wanted a tea party.

What a beautiful day!




Making salt dough bird feeders.

Charley had a filling while Reed was at school.  He made this for her at school.  Be still my heart.

[I am sorry about your cavity Charley.]

"I love you Mom See you later" Reed


FYI - This kid can mess up a room faster than you can say "mess"!

He wanted to hold his new duck!  A Pappaw pass-a-long!

Tinker lab again.

New mockingbird statue.

Hiking club.

Took Gihozo on a necessary errand, then out for her birthday.  I suggested ice cream.  She said "cake!".  Who am I to disappoint?  The bakery it is!



Miriam - our new robo vacuum.  I think it may be Reed's fave Christmas present.  I should have gotten it for HIM, then Rod could have given me something else!  Ha!

Little Passports came in the mail!!

Reed at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment