Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Nana’s March/April Visit–Part 1

Since half my audience lived this trip, and well – you all know by now those trips yield over a thousand photos…  I’ll quickly choose a smattering.  Smile

IMG_1002IMG_1035

Nana got to attend dance, group and private violin.

IMG_1065IMG_1073

Homeschool at the kitchen table.  Reed’s preschool Easter party.

IMG_1082IMG_1088

Reed being fitted for orthotics.  Dying Easter eggs.

IMG_1098IMG_1099IMG_1113IMG_1115

Nana stayed with the kids while Rod was at work and I took students to Conway for state science fair.  She did art day with them!  Making clay pots.

IMG_1118

These super heroes were a huge hit – Reed still plays with them weekly, and – Mom – we’ve added “Super Baby”!

IMG_1126

While I was gone, they went to the park, and made my birthday cake.

IMG_1142IMG_1154IMG_1160IMG_1161

More art projects.

IMG_1163IMG_1164IMG_1168IMG_1189

I’m back!  Church, and Easter egg hunt.

IMG_1193IMG_1243IMG_1248IMG_1269IMG_1303

Teaching Nana violin, and Nana teaching yoga.

IMG_1325IMG_1344IMG_1347

My birthday gifts from the kids!

IMG_1372

And new room decorations.

IMG_1376IMG_1379

No comments:

Post a Comment