Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Monday, June 27, 2016

November 2015

The Mom's Club I'm part of was serving meals at the church where Charley goes to preschool.  They provided childcare for anyone who wanted to help, so I signed up.  Dropped kids off in nursery...  and 15 minutes later they tracked me down and said Reed was hysterical.  :(  So, this is how I served food for the rest of the night.  Charley happily stayed and played!






 
Gail and I took the kids to the Centerton Lake, and played in the creek.  So fun!
























Once soccer ended, Charley decided her next activity would be swim lessons.


























Each student had to make a turkey feather to decorate the school's turkey.

Paw Patrol came to Toyland - luckily, we had a Marshall outfit.  ;)





Surprise!  Blaze was there too!






Dad went home for deer season - we had a slumber party!



Imagine - A Child's Adventure World.  We won a one month pass!  So, we went weekly while it lasted.



Sleepover #2!







Make your own pizza night.








Putting up the tree!


Grandpa got to be part of it.






Reading Thanksgiving books to get in the mood.


Grandpa had Thanksgiving with us this year - the first time in a few years we've not done it with our refuge neighbors!



Now, time to decorate!















Oh...  out of order, but here is Charley playing at the church childcare, while Reed was in my pack.

Rod's fave new hobby.  Birding the hatchery.  It's pretty much where he spends what little free time he can steal away.





Charley made Reed a nametag for his Christmas present at the Walmart museum.



Charley met these little girls at the playground, and their mom wanted a pic.

THIS is why the kids want to go to Marco's Pizza all the time.  One word.  Superdonkey.






 
Reed needed his toes painted too.




Look mom!  Look what I did during naptime!

My little pilgrim.

Charley really liked the ice rink! 

I was nervous, because it was just me and the kids and Reed couldn't go out.  Thankfully they had these awesome "walkers"!  I never had these as a kid!  She did GREAT!!


We took a trip to Bolivar MO to visit Grandma at her new home.  She pulled the kids around the yard - what fun!!


 The swing was pretty fun too!

Gentry Eagle Watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment