After leaving AL, we spent a week in Missouri with Grandma and Grandpa. Charley had a blast!
We first had our gift opening with Grandpa -
 |
| Yeay, more dinosaurs! |
 |
| Thanks Grandpa! |
 |
| Smoothie and book time |
Final gift opening, with Grandma - I'm starting to get used to this!
 |
| My new American Flag room decor! |
 |
| Stocking time |
 |
| Awesome - think she'll help me keep the floors clean now? |
 |
| Logan came to play with me one night |
 |
| Hmmm, where did it go? |
 |
| We had so much fun, I'm still talking about him! |
Grandpa wanted to take me back to the Dinosaur Restaurant, with Dada this time.
Pat and Sarah came over - they always give me the coolest gifts!
 |
| A puzzle with my name! |
Grandpa got Charley a "Frog and Toad" book. One of the stories talked about a mailbox. I guess I never realized, we don't have a mailbox, so this is a novel and exciting idea to Charley. So - Grandpa took her to check the mail. And would you believe it? The first time in five years he received no mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment