Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Monday, August 13, 2012

A day in SLC - just C and me

Heather flew out early on the morning of the 19th, and Elizabeth didn't arrive until 9 pm that night, so Charley and I found ourselves with a day to explore SLC on our own.

First up?  Wheeler Farm.  A cute little working farm right in the city.


 Of course we had to buy goose food - and I LOVE this series of photos.  I couldn't delete a single one (minus the several blogger decided not to upload for me), so here goes!























 We had to check out the bunnies, of course.


 And the cows!



Hey guys, do you SEE this?


 Is this child mine?  She wanted to look at the TRACTORS.  Forget the animals - let's look at tractors!







 So, of course we took a wagon ride, pulled by a tractor.



 I then tried to get her to nap while I shopped - no luck.  So after lunch and walking around stores for about 2 hours, I finally just put her in the car and drove - she was out in 2 minutes.  I parked and let her sleep.  THEN we finally went to the Discovery Children's Museum.
She's not mad - she's saying "ball", very emphatically!





Tickling the ivories.

Going shopping.





A swan!



She loved the helicopter.


 We left at 5, and went to an outdoor mall with a water plaza for kids.  She wanted no part in the water, so we finally just left and had supper.

 Getting ready for bed!


"Go to sleep Charley"

No comments:

Post a Comment