Charley's first poop in the potty - she got 3 candies (chocolate chips) as a reward:
Charley's first trip to the dentist - she HATED it!
For Rod's birthday, I made my Grandma's apple cake and took it to the office for everyone to enjoy.
| Blowing out the candles |
| Going for a short walk with Susie |
| See the bunny? |
| Making a quick phone call |
Before heading out on our camping trip, I wanted to set up the tent to make sure it was all in order and I knew how! Charley helped!
Awww, Love the one of her on the pay phone. Hope she always calls Nana! Sorry she hated the dentist. She's quite the little hiker and camper! I'll have a hard time keeping up with her! I bet Rod's co-workers enjoyed the cake and the visit! I know how good that apple cake tastes!
ReplyDeleteAny more poops in the potty?
Her 4th of July outfit is cute. She's my firecraker for sure! Love you all!