Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Natural History Museum

Besides the zoo, this was my other favorite highlight.  It was AWESOME!  Rod and Charley liked it too.


 They had an atrium with a play place for the kids.




 Charley always gravitates towards other kids.

Where'd they go?  It's not half as fun anymore!
 Charley and I went to watch an Oceans movie on the big screen.  She got REALLY into it - too into it, I feared, for those around us.  About 10 minutes in I took her out.  She pitched a fit!

They has exhibits on plate tectonics, evolutionary histories of living animals and extinct, skulls, and nature photos.  


After leaving, we still had time in our day, so we went to the Tijuana Slough NWR estuary visitor center.  There wasn't much to it.  It was very windy.


Pretending to be a light-footed clapper rail

We had our first Mexican supper.  So far Indian, Thai, sushi and Mex - not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment