Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inside and Outside Fun

What could be more fun than playing with the tons of toys I own?




Emptying the fridge, of course!


My first indication that I had an outdoor lover came while we were home in Alabama a couple of weeks ago.  To put things into context - Charley started walking on Valentine's Day.  February in Ruby Valley is COLD - and often SNOWY - so we hadn't been out at all pre-Charley walking (what was I going to do, sit her in the snow and let her waller?), and the weather had been crummy post-Charley walking, until we got to Alabama.  I'd take her outside for a short jaunt around the yard, just to enjoy the beautiful weather that we hadn't experienced since, well....  last October?  And I couldn't get her to come back in!


So, once back in Ruby Valley, I took advantage of the first nice day, and we went out to explore the yard.  









And, once again - I couldn't get her to come back inside!  My little outdoorsman...  woman...  girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment