Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Gifts, Take 2

Poor Charley, we had to spread her b-day celebration over 3 days it was so overwhelming for her!  Half of gifts on her day, party the next, and the other half of her gifts the next!


Kissing "Rufus" - who used to be mine but before that Dad gave to Mom


Aw, a baby!!!  (This was mine too...)

Hmmm, this seems like it fits nicely here...

Aw, love that baby!

Daddy loves the baby too!

A gorilla!  Maybe he'll want the bottle?

Daddy showing C how to play drums

"Gimme that!"

She's already a pro!

Care Bear, Schmear Bear - Back to the drum

A musical caterpillar!

I LOVE taking things apart - not so much putting together




I figured this one out right away!


Yay, more musical toys!


Well, you know I have to taste it - I must taste everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment