Wittenbergs

Wittenbergs

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Many Faces of Charley

It's one thing when Mom is taking 1300 photos of you...  it's quite another when it is of Charley, I was much more appreciative of it!  :)  I am SO glad to have many great photos of her from the past 2 weeks, and wanted to share some of my favorites of her expressions here!  While most are just candids, the first has a story attached...

Charley had not pooped in 5 days.  We'd called 3 pediatricians offices and were told not to WORRY until 7 days, but in the meantime were given remedies to try (including feeding her prune juice - not pretty with a spitty baby!).  Right after we got this HUGE smile out of her, we realized she'd pooped her pants!  Yeay, Charley!  She was happy about it too!














1 comment:

  1. Sara, Charley has the most adorable expressions, she was SUCH a good subject. I hope Rod isn't too worried that she is blinded from all the photo flashes! I miss that little face.

    ReplyDelete